I’m Emily. I’ve blogged on-and-off for a few years: blogging is the hobby I just can’t quit (pottery, not so much).
I live in Vancouver, Canada with my dog, cat and husband. The dog and I like long walks in the woods. My husband sometimes joins us, but the cat never does. She’s lived indoors her whole life.
I promise I won’t blog about:
- Cooking, especially recipes I’ve invented. On the food front, I’m more an appreciator than a creator.
- Makeup or beauty products. They all seem the same to me, which is kind of how I feel about the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ “oeuvre” – all variations of the same song.
- Outfits that I wear. There are lots of great blogs that do this already, like Cupcakes & Cashmere or Atlantic Pacific.
- Exercise advice, while showing you photos of my hot body (this one is your loss; I apologize in advance)
I likely will blog about:
- wine I drink
- funny things I observe
- things I want to buy but won’t actually end up buying
Questions, comments? Email me!: email@example.com